You may not be aware that Hart District Council and others have financial schemes to make improvements to your home.

You or a family member may be eligible.

Disabled Facilities Grants

If you or someone living in your property is disabled you may qualify for a disabled facilities grant towards the cost of providing adaptations and facilities to enable the disabled person to continue to live there.

Minor Works Grants

If you require repairs or improvements to your home you may qualify for a Minor Works Grant towards the cost of the works.

Home improvement loans

If you are a homeowner and your property needs essential repairs, improvement or adaptation and you are unable to access affordable finance, you can apply to Hart District Council for a home improvement loan.

Happy to talk through requirements with you and help where I can.


Jamie Robertson, Architect.